By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,57 €.
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Shoe Goo is a glue used to repair excessively worn shoes or to anticipate premature wear ... Shoe Goo glue is transparent, effective on leather, rubber, vinyl and canvas, capacity 109.4 ml.
Read the instructions and test on a small area before using Shoe Goo glue.
1. The surface must be clean, dry and free from dirt.
2. Pierce the seal at the end of the tube using the pointed end of the cap. The ideal application temperature is between 10 ° C and 32 ° C. However, when the adhesive is completely dry, it can withstand temperatures between -40 ° C and 82 ° C intermittently.
3. Apply directly to each surface to be protected, assembled or repaired. To waterproof and protect, use thin coats (spread with a disposable tool) until you get a thick coat, allowing each coat to dry for 3-4 hours.
4. Allow the repaired item to cure for 24 hours. Depending on the materials and the temperature, it may take 48 to 72 hours to achieve maximum strength.
5. To be able to remove the cap easily in the future, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus based solvent. Cured adhesive can be cut or scraped off.
You can paint the Shoe Goo glue, it is resistant to precipitation as soon as it is applied.
Shoe Goo glue can damage finished surfaces. Do not allow the product to come into contact with such surfaces until it is fully cured. Use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, styrofoam or paper products is not recommended. Use on any product that may come in contact with food, drinking water or animals is not recommended.
Premium sealant adhesive that permanently protects and repairs all types of footwear.
Warning: The fumes can be harmful. May irritate the skin.
Avoid breathing vapors. Do not breathe the fumes. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Keep the product out of the reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated area.
First aid: contains perchlorethylene. If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If inhaled, take the person outside. In case of contact with the skin, rinse the skin thoroughly with water.
Prolonged exposure to vapors may irritate the eyes, dizziness, headache or nausea. Intentional concentration and inhalation of this product may be harmful. May contain carcinogenic agents. Use an exhaust blower to remove vapors and provide adequate cross ventilation.
Ask about special instructions before use. It is compulsory to use personal protective equipment. Intentional misuse, by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents, can be dangerous. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of exposure or uncertainty: seek medical advice. Keep it locked up. Avoid any release into the environment. Collect all spills, dispose of contents and container in accordance with applicable regional and national regulations.
Made in the United States (USA).